I’ve been tagged by karabukingdom. Thanks!! I’m delighted! ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
rule 1: Always post the rules
rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones.
rule 3: Tag 11 people and show them this post.
rule 4: Sacrifice the persons who tagged you.
1. Who is someone you admire in your life? Either someone you know personally or just someone you look up to.
Jessica Hische!! She’s the coolest lady around. I want to be just like her when I grow up :3
2. Tell me about your favorite book. (I really need some new reading material)
That’s actually really hard. I love Harry Potter but my heart also says the Pendragon Series.
3. If you had to choose one place to live for the rest of your life where would it be?
Is New England too general? I live in North Carolina now and I HATE it. I miss my homelanddd
4. Favorite season and why.
AUTUMN because it’s so beautiful and the weather is crisp and the leaves are crackly and cider and apples and pumpkins and hot tea and sweaters again and boooots UGH
5. Do you have any regrets? Would you change them if you could?
I would go back to when I was little and not be mean to my sister. Now she’s one of my best friends and she’s amazing and I was really mean to her as a kid. I didn’t even give her a chance and I hate that. (Sorry if you read this and it’s awkward Audge)
6. What was the last game you played?
Mario Kart 8! Shy Guy: Sports Coupe, Standard wheels, and the Plane Glider. Trust me.
7. Choose a character you relate to the most. (From anything, books, movies, games, tv, etc.)
That’s so hard… Louise Belcher from Bob’s Burgers
8. Choose 7 things you would take with you to a deserted island. (water is there, as is food, and no methods of transportation or ways to contact them!)
- A generator that runs on solar energy (is that real?)
- A router
- My Macbook
- Skyrim (I could play it fuh daize)
- A Moleskine
- Kyocera ceramic ball-tip pen
- Bic mechanical pencils (if I’m not specific about these things, I’ll end up with RoseArt. We were all kids once, you know how this shit goes down)
9. Kill, Fuck, Marry? Choose 3.
Kill - that girl from the office that I hate who never does any work ever and bothers me constantly
Fuck - Robert Sheehan (but not with a goatee. ugh)
Marry - My boyfriend :3 is that lame? Long hair don’t care.
10. Favorite TV show right now?
11. What do you want to do with your life in the long run?
Ugh I would love to just design things and being able to support myself and whomever. And live in Boston again <3 (North Carolina is the pits).
My questions for YOU!
1. What have you done in your life that you are most proud of?
2. What books would you recommend? (I’m also looking for new reads)
3. Favorite movie(s)?
4. If you had unlimited money to go on vacation to the place of your dreams, where would it be?
5. What do you believe is the most important trait in a friend?
6. What is the farthest you have ever traveled? Where did you go?
7. Tell me your perfect song for: Running, driving [or traveling], studying [or working], and falling asleep (4 songs)
8. Who would you love to see perform live that you haven’t seen before?
9. What is your favorite game (video or otherwise)? What about it do you find appealing?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. What are you looking forward to most in the next month?
I CHOOSE… m0dizzle, ginatriv, sansanark, somewhereinmaine, misosleepy, pancakesovereign, j-wong-portfolio, shakinglikeashittingdog, thats-slightly-raven, thecollegehaikus, various-nefarious-antics